Starting December 3, guests can enjoy Grimaldi’s first-ever Pizza & Pozzi menu
with never-before-seen pizzas, salads, cheesecakes and more
It’s the most wonderful time of the year at Grimaldi’s Pizzeria! With the new season comes new flavors, and this winter the restaurant is introducing a brand-new Pizza & Pozzi menu, beginning December 3.
In collaboration with Villa Pozzi Wines, Grimaldi’s Executive Chef Cory Lattuca and Villa Pozzi Founder and Winemaker Daniele Pozzi have embraced seasonal flavors including roasted Brussels sprouts atop a bed of arugula, and a red wine-braised onion pizza that pair perfectly with two featured Villa Pozzi varietals. In addition to the Villa Pozzi Nero d’Avola wine on Grimaldi’s main menu, the restaurant will also feature Villa Pozzi Pinot Grigio to complement these seasonal selections through March 3.
The Pizza & Pozzi menu also debuts several new items from cocktails to cheesecake, including spirited concoctions boasting bold flavors such as juicy cranberry and winter citrus, along with an eggnog-infused spin on its traditional house made cheesecake.
- Winter Harvest Salad – Oven roasted Brussels sprouts on a bed of arugula with red onions, bacon, feta cheese, dried cranberries and balsamic dressing
- Sausage & Wine-Braised Onion Pizza – Grimaldi’s traditional pizza topped with onions braised in Villa Pozzi red wine, savory Italian sausage and plenty of fresh basil
- Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake – Creamy vanilla cheesecake with chunks of Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cups; garnished with chocolate sauce and whipped cream
- Eggnog Cheesecake – Nutmeg and a splash of Maker’s Mark Bourbon are blended into a vanilla cheesecake with a ginger snap cookie crust; garnished with whipped cream and ginger snap cookie pieces
- Holiday Cranberry Mule – Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Cranberry Juice, Aperol and fresh lime juice shaken and served over ice with Goslings Ginger Beer and garnished with an orange wheel
- Winter Citrus Sangria – Beso Del Sol White Sangria, Monin Winter Citrus Syrup, fresh lemon and orange juices shaken and served over ice and garnished with an orange wheel)
Grimaldi’s Pizza & Pozzi menu will be available through March 3, 2020.
About Grimaldi’s Pizzeria:
Grimaldi’s Pizzeria serves traditional coal fired brick-oven pizza using pizza-making traditions originating in Brooklyn over 100 years ago. Using only the freshest ingredients, pizzas are prepared in the brand’s signature coal fired brick-ovens, which deliver an authentic taste that cannot be achieved with gas, convection, or wood burning ovens. The intense heat of the ovens evenly bakes the pizzas to create Grimaldi’s famous crispy and smoky thin crust that Zagat has voted best pizza year after year. Its family-friendly, casual yet upscale New York-themed restaurants have become a favorite destination in every community in which they serve. It is Grimaldi’s passion for pizza that has made it a “must eat” for pizza lovers everywhere.
For more information on Grimaldi’s Pizzeria visit www.grimaldispizzeria.com.
About Villa Pozzi Wines:
Villa Pozzi was founded by Daniele Pozzi and his son, Matteo, whose family has been in the wine business for five generations. Daniele’s great grandfather originally started a business transporting wine around the country and eventually settled in Sicily after falling in love with the warm people and rich history and culture. Daniele founded Villa Pozzi in 2006 to realize his father’s dream of creating unique Sicilian wines. Villa Pozzi’s wines are all estate grown and bottled in the Marsala region. They are easy drinking and fruity with a crisp acidity so they can be enjoyed as a complement to food or on their own.
# # #
bread & Butter