Grimaldi’s Pizzeria Rewards
- Q: What is Grimaldi’s Pizzeria Rewards?
A: We are upgrading our VIP Club to our NEW Grimaldi’s Pizzeria Rewards program that will let you earn points towards more rewards. You will now earn 5 points for every $1 you spend at Grimaldi’s (dine-in and takeout), and you will earn a $10 reward every time you reach 1000 points.
Grimaldi’s Pizzeria Rewards is available to be used at all Grimaldi’s locations (not including locations in NY, NJ or CT, except 1 Front Street, Brooklyn). You can register online at GrimaldisPizzeria.com/grimaldis-pizzeria-rewards/
- Q: Does my account transfer from being a VIP Club member to new Grimaldi’s Pizzeria Rewards?
A: Yes, it does! And don’t worry, if you received a birthday pizza in the month of December or have rewards in your current VIP Club account, they will transfer to your new account once you login online.
- Q: Will I still get a free pizza for my birthday?
A: Grimaldi’s Pizzeria Rewards program will continue to offer a free birthday pizza for dine-in only as a benefit for active members. Beginning with March birthday rewards, members will be considered active if they have provided their member ID number when placing an order at Grimaldi’s between the launch of the Grimaldi’s Rewards program on 12/14/2020 and the last day of the month prior to their birthday month. We know this won’t be difficult for any of our fans, and we want to reward you for that! However, we can no longer continue to offer free birthday pizzas for all.
- Q: When does my birthday reward arrive?
A: Birthday rewards are activated on the first of your birthday month. If you sign up on the month of your birthday, you will receive a reward on the first of the next month if you make a purchase at our restaurant using your Member ID number prior to the first of your birthday month. Please note, you only need your Member ID to redeem your reward and no longer need a coupon to do so.
- Q: Do I get any rewards for signing up?
A: Yes, you will receive a free appetizer when you sign up. Please note, you must be a new member and not part of our previous VIP club to receive the offer.
- Q: How do I get points for my purchases?
A: You earn points for your purchases when ordering online, dining-in or picking up to-go by giving your Member ID to your server, to-go host or bartender. We recommend letting our staff know that you are a rewards member right away.
- Q: What if I forget to provide my Member ID number, how do I receive points?
A: In order to receive points, you must send an email to email@example.com with your first and last name, your member ID number, and a clear photo of your receipt and you’ll receive your points within 48 hours.
- Q: How do I redeem a reward?
A: You can redeem your rewards when dining-in by giving your Member ID number to your server. You can also redeem your reward on online orders when logging in and ordering through GrimaldisPizzeria.com.
- Q: Do my rewards or points ever expire?
A: Your points do not expire.
The free starter when you join the Grimaldi’s Pizzeria Rewards is valid for 30 days.
When you reach 1,000 points and earn a $10 reward, the $10 reward is valid for 90 days.
Free birthday pizzas are valid for the entire month of your birthday.
All other offers are valid during the period listed on the offer.
- Q: Can I put Family Members under my account?
A: No, you are allowed one member per email address. You may share your account number with your family, but all the rewards will be under one account, including only one free birthday pizza per year.
- Q: Grimaldi’s Pizzeria online ordering looks different, did something change?
A: Yes, something did change! We have upgraded our online ordering platform and it will make ordering for takeout from Grimaldi’s easier than ever!
- Q: I had an online ordering account on the old ordering site, will my information transfer to your new site?
A: Unfortunately, your old online ordering account credentials won’t transfer over to our new platform. The good news is that now you will be able to use the same login for your loyalty account – which makes placing orders online and accessing your loyalty account easier!
- Q: How will I get my points when I order online?
A: If you are logged into your loyalty account, you will automatically receive points for your purchase.
- Q: Can I use my rewards for online orders?
A: Yes, just apply them to your order prior to checking out.
- Q: Can I use my gift cards or bonus cards for online orders?
- A: Gift cards and Bonus cards cannot be redeemed online or for delivery. Please select the “pay at restaurant” option to redeem gift cards for digital orders.