New limited-time menu items including pizza, cheesecakes and cocktails will be available starting September 10
High-res photos available HERE
Farewell sand, sun, and summer fun, and hello fall! With warm weather on its way out and the promise of cooler temperatures in the air, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria welcomes the new season with a long-awaited lineup of fall flavors. Beginning September 10, guests can satisfy all the cravings of their favorite fall festival at Grimaldi’s with flavors like spicy buffalo chicken, crisp green apple, rich caramel, and, of course, pumpkin.
The Fall Favorites menu includes seasonal spins on Grimaldi’s world-renowned coal-fired, brick-oven pizza, fresh salads, decadent desserts, and new cocktails, perfect for cozying up on cooler nights.
– Buffalo Chicken Pizza, Grimaldi’s signature coal brick-oven pizza crust topped with fire-braised chicken breast, spicy Frank’s RedHot® sauce, mozzarella, gorgonzola crumbles and celery
– “Wedge” Salad, a twist on the traditional wedge salad featuring romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, red onions, blue cheese dressing, bacon and gorgonzola crumbles
– Chocolate Cheesecake, chocolate cheesecake served with rich chocolate syrup and topped with whipped cream
– Caramel Apple Cheesecake, caramel and green apple cheesecake topped with a swirl of delicious caramel and whipped cream
– Bourbon Peach Mule, Maker’s Mark bourbon, Monin ® peach purée and fresh lemon juice shaken and served over ice with Gosling’s Ginger Beer and diced peaches
– AppleJack Mule, Laird’s AppleJack 86, Monin green apple purée and fresh lime juice shaken and served over ice with Gosling’s Ginger Beer and diced apples
– Green Apple Sangria, Beso del Sol® White Sangria, Monin granny smith apple purée and lemon juice
On November 1, Grimaldi’s will replace its Chocolate Cheesecake with the highly anticipated Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake, giving guests the opportunity to savor fall’s favorite flavor throughout the entire month of November.
About Grimaldi’s Pizzeria:
Grimaldi’s Pizzeria serves traditional coal fired brick-oven pizza using pizza-making traditions originating in Brooklyn over 100 years ago. Using only the freshest ingredients, pizzas are prepared in the brand’s signature coal fired brick-ovens, which deliver an authentic taste that cannot be achieved with gas, convection, or wood burning ovens. The intense heat of the ovens evenly bakes the pizzas to create Grimaldi’s famous crispy and smoky thin crust that Zagat has voted best pizza year after year. Its family-friendly, casual yet upscale New York-themed restaurants have become a favorite destination in every community in which they serve. It is Grimaldi’s passion for pizza that has made it a “must eat” for pizza lovers everywhere.
For more information on Grimaldi’s Pizzeria visit www.grimaldispizzeria.com.
“Like” Grimaldi’s Pizzeria on Facebook here, follow Grimaldi’s Pizzeria on Instagram here and follow Grimaldi’s Pizzeria on Twitter here.