Grimaldi’s Welcomes Fresh Summer Recipes to their Menus, Just in Time for the Summer Heat
New menu additions including pizzas, desserts and drinks will be available starting June 11
Warmer temps, cool cocktails and summer vibes are finally here, and starting June 11 Grimaldi’s Pizzeria will be launching its Summer Selections menu. These limited-time options incorporate seasonal flavors including tangy barbeque sauce, fresh berries, crisp spinach, and crunchy almonds so guests can enjoy new versions of Grimaldi’s classic New York style pizza, salad, and cheesecake.
Grimaldi’s Summer Selections menu includes new spins on their award winning coal-fired brick-oven pizza, fresh salads, several berry-licious cheesecakes and summer-friendly cocktails.
- Barbeque Chicken Pizza, a spin on Grimaldi’s traditional pizza with Sweet Baby Ray’s® Barbeque Sauce, oven roasted chicken, smoked bacon, and red onion, garnished with fresh cilantro
- Strawberry Spinach Salad, baby spinach topped with feta cheese crumbles, red onion, almonds, juicy strawberries tossed with a zesty, strawberry vinaigrette
- Blueberry Cheesecake, a vanilla cheesecake laced with blueberry swirl and fresh blueberries and garnished with house-made granola and whipped cream
- Strawberry Cheesecake, creamy strawberry cheesecake served with fresh, sliced strawberries and whipped cream
- Summertime Sangria a deliciously refreshing berry sangria made with ripe summer strawberries and blueberries
- Watermelon Mule a twist on the traditional mule with Ketel One Vodka, Gosling’s Ginger Beer, Monin Watermelon Puree and lime juice, garnished with watermelon chunks
In addition to the Summer Selections Menu, Grimaldi’s will be adding two new options to their Chef Selections. Adding a little extra pizazz to the classic white pizza, the Prosciutto Arugula Pizza is topped with thinly sliced prosciutto, signature cheese blend and fresh arugula. Those in search of a vegetarian and nut-free option can turn to the new Garden Pesto Pizza—fresh mozzarella and basil pesto sauce, topped with creamy ricotta cheese, artichokes, and red onions, then finished with their signature cheese blend and spices. Also new to the starters and salads on the menu is the Lemon Arugula Salad and Roasted Red Pepper & Ricotta Bruschetta.
About Grimaldi’s Pizzeria:
Grimaldi’s Pizzeria serves traditional coal fired brick-oven pizza using pizza-making traditions originating in Brooklyn over 100 years ago. Using only the freshest ingredients, pizzas are prepared in the brand’s signature coal fired brick-ovens, which deliver an authentic taste that cannot be achieved with gas, convection, or wood burning ovens. The intense heat of the ovens evenly bakes the pizzas to create Grimaldi’s famous crispy and smoky thin crust that Zagat has voted best pizza year after year. Its family-friendly, casual yet upscale New York-themed restaurants have become a favorite destination in every community in which they serve. It is Grimaldi’s passion for pizza that has made it a “must eat” for pizza lovers everywhere.
For more information on Grimaldi’s Pizzeria visit www.grimaldispizzeria.com.
# # #
bread & Butter Public Relations